A geological goody from FamilyFun
Serve one of these ice-cream volcanoes topped with luscious strawberry lava as the centerpiece for a totally hot tropical party.
- 1/2 gallon tub-style container of chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- To create the volcano, simply invert the opened half-gallon container of ice cream onto a large plate and cut or peel away the container.
- Allow the ice cream to soften for a few minutes, then use a spoon or butter knife to shape the mountaintop into a peak.
- Sprinkle on plenty of chocolate-cookie-crumb gravel and spoon sliced strawberries in syrup over the top. Make sure some flows down the sides.